Offices at the Luzerne Bank Building
We can accommodate tenants in offices sized from 150SF to 6000SF.
Besides Luzerne Bank, the building currently houses attorneys, insurance agencies, architects, engineers, a number of tech companies, a digital marketing/social media company, a security company, and a variety of not-for-profits.67-69 Public Square, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701
Services offered include:
- Access 24/7/365.
- Maintenance men on duty from approximately 6:00am to 8:00pm. Emergency contacts available 24 hours a day.
- Cleaning services provided nightly – vacuuming, dusting, and trash removal.
- Central heat and air condition with separate thermostats for each office.
- Freight elevator available with direct access for trucks loading / unloading.
- Building on internet backbone with redundant fiber optic loops for high speed internet access.
- Building interior wired for fiber optic phone and/or data services as well as cable TV. Easy access for local area networks through pipe chases, drop ceilings, and walls.
- A SOC 2 certified data ceneter/telecomm colocation room located within the building. The room features a raised floor, a back-up natural gas generator, separate HVAC system, and fire suppressant system. Rack or cabinet space available.
- Building is ADA compliant.
- New intermodal transportation center including 800+ car garage connects directly to building via a bridge to the fifth floor.
- Rents typically include all utilities, taxes, etc. – no hidden CAM charges.
- Security provided by closed circuit camera system and key fob system.
- Offices can be remodeled to suit – certified architect available for consultation at no extra charge.
- Brokers protected.
- Building located in Pennsylvania Keystone Innovation Zone.